Tapping into Biological Horsepower to Improve Soil Health
Click on the graph below or click here for a detailed Green Savings analysis of this webinar.
Jun 10, 2013 11:00 am US/Eastern
Length: 00:58 (hh:mm)
- Joshua Dukart, Coordinator/Field Representative, North Dakota Grazing Lands Coalition and Certified Educator of Holistic Management
- American Forage and Grassland Council - 1 hour CFGP Credit
- American Registry of Professional Animal Scientists - 1 hour ARPAS Credit
- Certified Crop Advisors - 1 hour CCA Self Study - SW Credit
- Conservation Planner - 1 hour Conservation Planning Credit
- Society for Range Management - 1 hour SRM Credit
Participate in this webinar to learn about managing the biological herd under the soil surface to build soil health.
As the coordinator/field representative for the North Dakota Grazing Lands Coalition, and a rancher, conservationist, and Certified Educator of Holistic Management, Joshua Dukart will share experiences and observations from his family's ranch and other ranches he has the opportunity to work with. By focusing on soil health, great ecological and financial strides have been made on these ranches.
This webinar is sponsored by the USDA NRCS Central National Technology Support Center. Contact Chuck Stanley, Rangeland Management Specialist, for more information on grazing lands soil health and this webinar.